Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Add a Knockback+ Kit for Immortals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ir_n

The Pika
Username:
ir_n​

Suggestion:
Add a Knockback+ Kit for Immortals​

Detailed description:
My suggestion is to add a Knockback+ kit for Immortal Ranks. Ingame, the only way you can get Knockback 3 is from koths, and koths are hard to get unless you have alot of members which not many people have, so the factions with large amount of members who PvP alot always get the koths making it unfair. Immortal Ranks are basically the same as God ranks, even though they have a big price difference (150 euros) and adding Knockback+ would be another way to make the Immortal rank abit better. If it is added it should be the same as the normal Knockback extra kit ( Unbreaking 5, Sharpness 12, Fire Aspect 2 and Knockback 2) but it should be Knockback 3 , and maybe the sharpness should increase to 17 but that isn't really important, and have a 7 Day cooldown.​

Reason(s):
-Knockback 3 is hard to get, only from koths which require a decent amount of members
-Immortal Ranks are very similar to God Ranks even though they have a price difference of 150 euros, adding Knockback+ (Knockback 3) would make the Immortal Rank better for it's price.
-Makes gameplay easier for Immortal Ranks as it is 400 euros and should have more advantages.​

CallMeDqrkneZz

Legendary Pika
Hello I have upvoted this because this man called RyanDoesPvP also known as Drillhoven threatened me

Sekiro

Great Reporter
+1 but give it to god instead of immo cos yes ty

sheryal

Great Reporter
hi guys im in tyrants and have been forced by a dirty bungi who slaves walls all day to upvote such a good suggestion since i have 9 immortal alts

OP
OP
ir_n

ir_n

The Pika
+1 but give it to god instead of immo cos yes ty
ermm well immortal and god share every extra kit and if it was for immortal only it would be better for the immortals as they have a rank which is 150 euros more than god so it needs its independance

OP
OP
ir_n

ir_n

The Pika
hi guys im in tyrants and have been forced by a dirty bungi who slaves walls all day to upvote such a good suggestion since i have 9 immortal alts
mann why would dark force you ?!? anyways its a good suggestion for people who have immortal alts (me) as they serve no purpose apart from the punch bows every week and adding kb3 will encourage people to get immortal so they can force

Sekiro

Great Reporter
ermm well immortal and god share every extra kit and if it was for immortal only it would be better for the immortals as they have a rank which is 150 euros more than god so it needs its independance
yes but im god and i want good sht without having to spam ur dms

elphanteee

Rare Pika
very good suggestion as I have paid 400 euros for this rank and i have to grind koths for kb3 like wtf man this is scam please change this immediatly

Tyrants

Banned
Hi I am Tyrants, I'm unbeatable and unraidable, even laupvp can't raid me LOLOL

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
he won a map and he got it, you will never win a map and you will never get immo rank
Ur winning cause you playing every day of the season, im working and i have a life so. If i want immo rank (whats useless by the way) i would buy it.

elphanteee

Rare Pika
Ur winning cause you playing every day of the season, im working and i have a life so. If i want immo rank (whats useless by the way) i would buy it.
i want to play everyday that is my choice if you have a problem i suggest stop talking

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
i want to play everyday that is my choice if you have a problem i suggest stop talking
I didnt say you cant play, im saying the reason why u winning. Is that hard to understand or ur iq is lower than ur age...

OP
OP
ir_n

ir_n

The Pika
I didnt say you cant play, im saying the reason why u winning. Is that hard to understand or ur iq is lower than ur age...
mannn maybe win a map first then pipe up?? anyways this thread is about my suggestion so upvote it

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
mannn maybe win a map first then pipe up?? anyways this thread is about my suggestion so upvote it
Yall saying it like it was a biggest reward of life "win the map" like grown up. And i did upvote.

crazysteve79

The Pika
kb3 should not be in kits same with p5 both are over powered, with kb3 u can just hit ppl so far out in koths or just hit him in claims,fallers,traps only way to get em should be koth or some seas crate

Status
Not open for further replies.