Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Add a Knockback+ Kit for Immortals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ir_n

The Pika
Username:
ir_n​

Suggestion:
Add a Knockback+ Kit for Immortals​

Detailed description:
My suggestion is to add a Knockback+ kit for Immortal Ranks. Ingame, the only way you can get Knockback 3 is from koths, and koths are hard to get unless you have alot of members which not many people have, so the factions with large amount of members who PvP alot always get the koths making it unfair. Immortal Ranks are basically the same as God ranks, even though they have a big price difference (150 euros) and adding Knockback+ would be another way to make the Immortal rank abit better. If it is added it should be the same as the normal Knockback extra kit ( Unbreaking 5, Sharpness 12, Fire Aspect 2 and Knockback 2) but it should be Knockback 3 , and maybe the sharpness should increase to 17 but that isn't really important, and have a 7 Day cooldown.​

Reason(s):
-Knockback 3 is hard to get, only from koths which require a decent amount of members
-Immortal Ranks are very similar to God Ranks even though they have a price difference of 150 euros, adding Knockback+ (Knockback 3) would make the Immortal Rank better for it's price.
-Makes gameplay easier for Immortal Ranks as it is 400 euros and should have more advantages.​

OP
OP
ir_n

ir_n

The Pika
kb3 should not be in kits same with p5 both are over powered, with kb3 u can just hit ppl so far out in koths or just hit him in claims,fallers,traps only way to get em should be koth or some seas crate
mann pika had kb3 for a long time and noone complained, then they removed it. OPFactions is meant to be op, so kb3 should come back

crazysteve79

The Pika
mann pika had kb3 for a long time and noone complained, then they removed it. OPFactions is meant to be op, so kb3 should come back
i also used to like it but since they removed it adding back should not happen uk if it was never removed it was fine

OP
OP
ir_n

ir_n

The Pika
i also used to like it but since they removed it adding back should not happen uk if it was never removed it was fine
kb3s aren't even that op. they were added before and were perfectly that fine, they are still in the game which shows that they aren't too op, I'm suggesting to add it back to Immortal Ranks only since we paid for the rank and it should come with advantages

crazysteve79

The Pika
kb3s aren't even that op. they were added before and were perfectly that fine, they are still in the game which shows that they aren't too op, I'm suggesting to add it back to Immortal Ranks only since we paid for the rank and it should come with advantages
ye kb3 are trash legends can even have it don't care now tbh

_drip_

Rare Pika
-1 kb 3 should not be added into immortal kit This would ruin Op Factions

OP
OP
ir_n

ir_n

The Pika
-1 kb 3 should not be added into immortal kit This would ruin Op Factions
how would it ruin opfactions? kb3 is already in the game and is pretty similar to kb2 which is widely accessible. giving kb3 to immortal ranks would make it worth the high price people like me have paid for.

_drip_

Rare Pika
how would it ruin opfactions? kb3 is already in the game and is pretty similar to kb2 which is widely accessible. giving kb3 to immortal ranks would make it worth the high price people like me have paid for.
Only for immortal are u dumb they are making the server more Play to win not pay to win

OP
OP
ir_n

ir_n

The Pika
Hello ir_n,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.