Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add A Nausea Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.

opticyclic

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
opticyclic​

Suggestion:
Add A Nausea Trap​

Detailed description:
The trap will be called seasickness

It will cost 1 diamond

It gives the nausea effect for 10 seconds​

Reason(s):
Different traps make the game interesting

It is cheaper than a miner fatigue trap

It would be unique to Pika​

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
i like this, its quite unique in my opinion, so, if this trap is more expensive than blindness trap but cheaper than mining fatigue, it should be 2 diamonds in 3s and 4s, as blindness trap is 1 diamond, and fatigue is 3, but in solos and doubles, blindness is 1 diamond, fatigue is 2, where will this trap belong? 1 diamond? 2 diamond?

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Nice suggestion, also it give more types of gameplay to the game. +1

OP
OP
opticyclic

opticyclic

Epic Pika
i like this, its quite unique in my opinion, so, if this trap is more expensive than blindness trap but cheaper than mining fatigue, it should be 2 diamonds in 3s and 4s, as blindness trap is 1 diamond, and fatigue is 3, but in solos and doubles, blindness is 1 diamond, fatigue is 2, where will this trap belong? 1 diamond? 2 diamond?
I'd leave it the same as the blindness trap since that trap also gives you slowness

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello opticyclic,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • It would be too much annoying for the players as it will hamper PvP
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.