Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Add a #staff-promotions channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
TheDynamicGamer

Suggestion:
Add a #staff-promotions channel

Detailed description:
Add a #staff-promotions channel in the Discord Server. It would be a channel in the important section (where the announcements, changelog and other channels are there) where you announce whenever a staff member is promoted.

Ex :- @KenzoTange has been promoted from Trial to Helper

Reason(s):
This would make the staff feel good and also, we members would be informed as soon as they are promoted.

Example(s):
@KenzoTange has been promoted from Trial to Helper

Last edited:

Lukonce

Great Reporter
I mean this could be implemented into Discord as it's not that hard and takes up to 5mins to set a channel for it.

And I think some people could keep a better track on what is going on the team for those who don't really use Forums all that much.

JustToGoody

The Pika
I mean this could be implemented into Discord as it's not that hard and takes up to 5mins to set a channel for it.

And I think some people could keep a better track on what is going on the team for those who don't really use Forums all that much.
Actually he suggested this cuz its on jartex

OP
OP
TheDynamicGamer

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Actually he suggested this cuz its on jartex
Wait it is on jartex? I've never joined/seen the jartex discord server that nicely. I left it as soon as I joined. I used my creativity to come up with this suggestion, didn't know it was there in jartex oof

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Staff promotions can be seen by the staff section in forums or just check the roles on discord since I don't find a valid reason why this must be implemented.
I will be Neutral since it doesn't harm anyone in any way.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
TheDynamicGamer

Suggestion:
Add a #staff-promotions channel

Detailed description:
Add a #staff-promotions channel in the Discord Server. It would be a channel in the important section (where the announcements, changelog and other channels are there) where you announce whenever a staff member is promoted.

Ex :- @KenzoTange has been promoted from Trial to Helper

Reason(s):
This would make the staff feel good and also, we members would be informed as soon as they are promoted.

Example(s):
@KenzoTange has been promoted from Trial to Helper
This is useless and a copy of jartex and i don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.