Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Add /achievements for survival!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
  • Server
    My sugestion is for survival.
  • Suggestion
    Something like /achievents and /challanges that a lot of skyblock servers have. You got to get items or kill a (group) of mobs, vote alot. Maybey build something special(ofc its something spesivic like brew all potions). You can do the next list of challenges when you completed 5/6 challenges of the prev List. You would get a reward for the challanges you finish.
  • Reason
    It would add a purpuse to survival other then building and pvp.
  • Example
    I am out of time atm. I will add if anyone asks me to

Last edited:

Aragon_Zx

Pika Member
  • Server
    My sugestion is for survival.
  • Suggestion
    Something like /achievents and /challanges that a lot of skyblock servers have. You got to get items or kill a (group) of mobs, vote alot. Maybey build something special(ofc its something spesivic like brew all potions). You can do the next list of challenges when you completed 5/6 challenges of the prev List. You would get a reward for the challanges you finish.
  • Reason
    It would add a purpuse to survival other then building and pvp.
  • Example
    I am out of time atm. I will add if anyone asks me to
Good idea! But i hope it wont reset again :( tired of getting resetted everytime i get op in survival, before the first reset, i made a village :/ all of sudden it had resets

Status
Not open for further replies.