Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add an application for builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
momo250

Suggestion:
Add an application for builder.

Detailed description:
There should be specific players with the (Builder) rank. These players will have an active line to owners/managers. They will look in forums for suggestions on builds/new maps. They will spend time to create these and satisfy the suggestion.​

Reason(s):
Many have suggested this. Minecraft can get a bit dull if it always looks the same and there is nothing to change it up. I'm used to the same old pvp maps. It would make it more memorable/playable if there were more/better maps. Players will come to pika for the first time, and see amazing, original, beautiful maps that have been spent days or weeks on, instead of the same old maps for a year. This means new players will stay, inviting their friends, greater chance of buying a rank and supporting the server. The builder will have to apply just like staff. No permissions besides an optional in-game rank and discord role. They should have an active line to communicate with owners/managers to actually implement the builds into the server.​

Example(s):
Add more factions arenas, pvp maps for practice, change up the kitpvp map, new maps for bedwars and skywars that are less copied.

CutePvP

Ultimate Legendary Pika
How I can remember Pika had a Builder Rank a long time ago, maybe it's time to bring it back. From me +1

MouraThat

Veteran
They use to have this and there was a builder team as well which worked well. Not sure why it doesn't exist anymore but there must be a reason.
+1 tho

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey momo250,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.