Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add an In-game report system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
TheTrueNova

Suggestion:
Add an In-game report system.

Detailed description:
I think it should be used for easier use in game to report cheaters. I think the staff should have to try and report/record these hackers as well as the players for the forums.

You can ask people to show the evidence on the forums.

How it will work: /report <name> <reason(s)>.

Then when a staff members does a command, for example: /reports, it will come up with a list of tickets (paper) which show the Reporter and the Reported. The staff can either put it as 'False', 'True' and 'Undecided'.​

Reason(s):
Reporting on the forums takes a lot of time. And then short;y after using the /report command I can upload evidence.​

tlang

Veteran
It already exists in practice
It has been suggested before and will be too problematic for the staff to handel.
so a -1

OP
OP
TheTrueNova

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
It already exists in practice
It has been suggested before and will be too problematic for the staff to handel.
so a -1

Practice isn't all the other servers. Hackers are more common in Bedwars and Skywars.

tlang

Veteran
Practice isn't all the other servers. Hackers are more common in Bedwars and Skywars.
I never said hacker are not in other game modes. The /report command already exists in practice but is a little bugged.

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
TheTrueNova

Suggestion:
Add an In-game report system.

Detailed description:
I think it should be used for easier use in game to report cheaters. I think the staff should have to try and report/record these hackers as well as the players for the forums.

You can ask people to show the evidence on the forums.

How it will work: /report <name> <reason(s)>.

Then when a staff members does a command, for example: /reports, it will come up with a list of tickets (paper) which show the Reporter and the Reported. The staff can either put it as 'False', 'True' and 'Undecided'.

Reason(s):
Reporting on the forums takes a lot of time. And then short;y after using the /report command I can upload evidence.
It's just a waste of time and some people will just keep spamming a particular person . So it's better to /msg a staff than use the report command .

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
It's just a waste of time and some people will just keep spamming a particular person . So it's better to /msg a staff than use the report command .
If they spam /report. That would count as command spamming. Also, theres alot of alt hacking on opfac. When are they going to add the anti-cheat? Next year ? when there are only 10 players playing on Pika ?

tlang

Veteran
If they spam /report. That would count as command spamming. Also, theres alot of alt hacking on opfac. When are they going to add the anti-cheat? Next year ? when there are only 10 players playing on Pika ?
Yes I understand that but using the report command in minigames and practice which alone has more than half of the people in pika will be too problematic to the staff.For them the chat will just be flooded with reports.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey thetruenova,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
However this is already suggested. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.