Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned SkyWars Add bow kills leaderboard for skywars

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Galaxes

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
Galaxes​

Suggestion:
Add bow kills leaderboard for skywars​

Detailed description:
Since the bow kill rating exist in the stats website I think we should be able to see the leaderboard of it. I also wanna be able to check the monthly, weekly and all time bow kills leaderboard and it is interesting to see who is in the leaderboards.​

Reason(s):
It exists as a rating in the stats website but u cant check the leaderboards of it. If it's a rating I think we should be able to see it.​

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
+1 However, don't make a whole seperate leaderboard for it. Just like practice, make it so when you right click the leaderboard you're able to change the settings of the leaderboard e.g Daily, Weekly, Yearly and Type of stat e.g Bow kill, regular kills etc.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
+1, i dont really play sw but i think this would be an interesting change to both the bedwars and skywars leaderboards

OP
OP
Galaxes

Galaxes

Pika Lover
+1, i dont really play sw but i think this would be an interesting change to both the bedwars and skywars leaderboards
I think this leaderboard should only be visible in the website. Adding a seperate position in the lobby would make it less clean.