Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames add /bug report

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
add /bug eport​

Detailed description:
as we all know that bug are very common thing that can happan after every update so i want to suggest that u should add a command of /bug in which where when someone do /bug he have to tell which gamemode/lobby the bug happan and and it will take them to website to give evidence and explain more about bug because some players find more work to do like going in website and then reporting so players sometime dont report so make /bug so everyone can esily report a bug when ever they see it​

Reason(s):
players sometime dont know how to report a bug so this is a easy way to know about bugs and everyone who dont like to go in website to report or there pc cant handle 2 things open at same times can be good for them and this might can improve our server​

M

Master_Tamer_

finding a bug and reporting it a huge task and sort of responsibility so adding a /bug report will be very unethical as player would make bug reports for almost every thing ex glitching into blocks loosing progress bug reports needs to be detailed that i feel can only be done on forums

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
finding a bug and reporting it a huge task and sort of responsibility so adding a /bug report will be very unethical as player would make bug reports for almost every thing ex glitching into blocks loosing progress bug reports needs to be detailed that i feel can only be done on forums
i said they can do /bug report and after small detail forums gets open automatically where they can report

M

Master_Tamer_

do you think they need to add a clickable link bug report? is that what you are saying?

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
do you think they need to add a clickable link bug report? is that what you are saying?
no i dont want this i just saying that when players do /report after telling some small detail like what is bug about then it will automatically take them to forums

M

Master_Tamer_

dear friend its just my views i help you with what i feel and what might happen

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
It is just a senseless thing for the devs to do. I don't see how confusing it is for the players to report the bug on the forum, and it is not hard to find either.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
report it on the forums instead of acting like it never existed

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello B1ueRay,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.