Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Add CM Client in disallowed mods/client list in Rules section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
Username:
xSlainer_​

Suggestion:
Add CM Client in disallowed mods/client list in Rules section.​

Detailed description:
CM client isn't allowed on pika due to mods like No Hit Delay Fix and Mouse Delay Fix, but the disallowed section doesn't have it in list, fixing that would help.

Reason(s):
• CM client is one of the most used client on pika by cracked account users.
• It may mislead that the client is allowed this leading them to use it and possibly get a ban for it.​

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello xSlainer_,

I do not think they will add it as an allowed client any time soon, as inside the client there is literally an option to turn off the anticheat of the client so people could inject hack clients or other misileneous things.

Plus, how can they monitor which mods people are using that are not allowed, as it will mean that they should create an additon to the anti-cheat or make a self-made one? It sounds like a lot of work just to let people use a client that they like, and it's also not the best client to use as there are a lot of great alternatives to CM clients, and you could have a look yourself in a post that I made (https://pika-network.net/threads/what-client-should-i-use.318426/#post-904883).

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [ c0d3__ ] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

OP
OP
xSlainer_

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
Hello xSlainer_,

I do not think they will add it as an allowed client any time soon, as inside the client there is literally an option to turn off the anticheat of the client so people could inject hack clients or other misileneous things.

Plus, how can they monitor which mods people are using that are not allowed, as it will mean that they should create an additon to the anti-cheat or make a self-made one? It sounds like a lot of work just to let people use a client that they like, and it's also not the best client to use as there are a lot of great alternatives to CM clients, and you could have a look yourself in a post that I made (https://pika-network.net/threads/what-client-should-i-use.318426/#post-904883).

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [ c0d3__ ] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.
Hey, I've dmed u on discord regarding the suggestion, pls check it out ASAP.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Username:
xSlainer_

Suggestion:
Add CM Client in disallowed mods/client list in Rules section.

Detailed description:
CM client isn't allowed on pika due to mods like No Hit Delay Fix and Mouse Delay Fix, but the disallowed section doesn't have it in list, fixing that would help.

Reason(s):
• CM client is one of the most used client on pika by cracked account users.

• It may mislead that the client is allowed this leading them to use it and possibly get a ban for it.
im a cm client user, it took me so long to find a client which i liked and was compatible with tlauncher which is the launcher i use and have my account registered in, so i really dont wanna have to find another client so yea
-1 from me

ps: sorry slainey

FlexingBot

Banned
I use cloud client on tlauncher so idc really, but I think CM client is allowed as many people use it and big pika content creators have also showcased it.
Im neutral rn as You said that it is not allowed but many people use it.

OP
OP
xSlainer_

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
I use cloud client on tlauncher so idc really, but I think CM client is allowed as many people use it and big pika content creators have also showcased it.
Im neutral rn as You said that it is not allowed but many people use it.
I actually confirmed it with pika staff members, it isn't allowed still many ppl use it as they don't know it's not allowed.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello xSlainer_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Modifications which are not explicitly marked as allowed or disallowed are 'use at your own risk'. The same applies to this one.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.