Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice add coin when win a game in minigames

Status
Not open for further replies.

duelx408

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
duelx408​

Suggestion:
add coin when win a game in minigames​

Detailed description:
when u win a game u get coin like 100 coin or even 5 or 7 it would be great add more gifts or thing when u win 10 unranked matches maybe winning some cosmetics in in it too​

Reason(s):
to buy a single cosmetic it takes ages to do it would be great if we get coins by winning or so and more benifits of winning 10 unranked match even 20 30 40 up to 100 in mini games i would love it​

Example(s):
when we win a game say so i win a game of bridge i earn 10 coin after the end of the game and if u can do that add more gift to winning 10 unranked or 20 30 up to 100 it depends on u guys depending on the wins u get in a day​

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Bro literally thought minigames and practice pvp is same

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello duelx408,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Coins would be easily farmable using alts
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.