Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Add confirmation screen before purchasing something from gold shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Username:
Anuly

Suggestion:
Add confirmation screen before purchasing something from gold shop

Detailed description:
As you might've noticed while purchasing something from the gold shop, once you click the option to buy something, it automatically buys it without any confirmation. This is a huge issue if you accidentally misclick on something you didn't mean to buy and end up wasting your gold.

So I suggest adding an option to confirm your purchase once you click on something, so such accidents don't happen.

Reason(s):
Because some people spend real money on gold, they surely wouldn't want to waste it by accidentally buying stuff they didn't mean to.

Example(s):
Me, who accidently wasted 600 gold on godly keys :(

Last edited:

Regretfull

Staff Member
IGN
Regretfull
+1
I've accidentally spent 500 gold on VIP when I had Champ.

Aggelosdragon908

Epic Pika
+1
This suggestion should be applied in the game. Otherwise, many people will waste their money on something they do not want to buy.

Regards, Aggelos

SNOWZYSSTVv1

Banned
IGN
BeastGuy
+1 this has happened to me where I miss clicked to buy a samurai -ninja rank up but I clicked to buy samurai by accident | in Survival

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello Anuly,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and has been implemented!

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please be sure to be aware of these guidelines.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.