Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global Add friend fav and broadcast.

LUCKYBOY2345

Rare Pika
Minecraft username:
LUCKYBOY2345​

Suggestion:
Add friend fav and broadcast.​

Detailed description:
Suggesting to add a thing where you can favourite a person on your friend's list. That means you can pin someone in your friend's list.
What I meant by pin is that, if you do the command on your friend. Your friend will stay on top of your friend's list even though they're offline.
The command can be:
/favourite [username] - from your friend's list.
If they want to remove, they can do:
/unfavourite [username].

The next thing is broadcast. I know this might exist in other servers but it's a nice feature to add in Pika Network.
The command can be:
/friend broadcast - It can broadcast something to all of your friends.
To avoid spam, this can only be done once every 5 to 10 minutes. You decide.​

Reason(s):
1) It's an easier way to find important people, then going through the friend's list page many times.
2) An easier way to tell everyone what you want to say. Instead of messaging every one of them.

The 2nd one might have a lot of people spamming but as I said there's a cooldown.​

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Unnecessary u don't need to see a best friends username when they r offline as u literally can't do anything there is no messaging system that u can use to say that importent friends should be on top friends will auto show on top when online. Broadcast is also unnecessary as it creates spam and flood even if it has a 10 mins cooldown

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
Won't be great thing cuz you only keep friends who are important to you.