Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Add Gartic Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Username:
parvagamer2​

Suggestion:
Add Gartic Bot​

Detailed description:
Gartic Bot is a quiz bot, after applying command G!start the bot gives a picture and anyone can guess the name of the image, it is very fun bot also the bot is verified​

Reason(s):
It will give more memeber to chat and the bot is very good​

Example(s):
G!start G!restart are some commands​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
I don't like this idea since Chat events already exist besides this would be random and would flood the chats.

OP
OP
parvagamer2

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
I don't like this idea since Chat events already exist besides this would be random and would flood the chats.
But a whole different channel for the bot would be great, i am not talking about bot in #public-chat, a different sperate channel for the bot, chat event exist but people do it for gift card, so i think they should add this

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello parvagamer2,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • A new bot with a specialized is highly unnecessary.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.