Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global add Infection gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username
SinqWhyMMMcccas

Suggestion:
add Infection gamemode

Detailed description:
Before you read this, I spent a lot of time typing all this out in my own words, so even if you deny this suggestion, please elaborate as to why you made your decision.

Infection gamemode is a game when the game starts, one person will spawn as a zombie (alpha zombie) and the rest of the players are humans. The humans have 20 seconds to find a hiding/camping spot in the map, and after the first 20 seconds of the start of the match, then the alpha zombie is announced. The alpha zombie will be a little different. Every zombie will have chain armor, and a sharpness 1 iron sword. Alpha zombie will have a sharpness 3 iron sword. And for people to tell which one is the alpha zombie, the alpha zombie will be a wither skeleton and the regular zombies will just be zombies. There is also progressions by your level, and when you reach level 120, you will be able to prestige, and there will be 10 prestiges. Each prestige will give you something for zombie. Once you are eliminated by a zombie, you will turn into a zombie yourself and you will have to eliminate all the remaining humans. There is gonna be a variety of different maps that players will be able to vote from before the game starts. I will label how it should work for humans and zombies below:

Human:
If you are the last human to survive, you get bonus xp. If you get a lot of kills, you will also get bonus xp (a few xp per zombie kill. There is also ranks for xp. For example, you need 5 xp levels to advance to the next rank. As a human, if you have no rank and you just started playing infection, you will spawn with iron sword, iron helmet, iron chestplate, and iron boots. When you get 5xp levels, you advance to the next rank, and the next rank will be iron sword and full iron armor, and so on. I also listed the progressions in my idea, but you can change up a few stuff. Also, there should be donator ranks, and with donator ranks will be kits. Zombies won't have donator kits, but humans will. Lets have about 8 donator ranks in infection (Once again, this is only an example). And also below the donator kits category, I have listed regular progressive ranks and what they should contain.

Donator kits (human):
Rank 1: Sharpness 1 iron sword, full iron
Rank 2: Sharpness 1 iron sword, full iron with diamond helmet
Rank 3: Sharpness 2 iron sword, diamond helmet and boots, iron chestplate and leggings
Rank 4: Sharpness 2 iron sword, full diamond armor and iron chestplate
Rank 5: Diamond sword sharpness 1, full diamond armor
Rank 6: Diamond sword sharpness 1, full diamond armor and diamond helmet protection 1
Rank 7: Diamond sword sharpness 2, full diamond armor with diamond helmet and boots protection 1
Rank 8: Diamond sword sharpness 3, full diamond armor protection 1

Regular ranks/kits (human)
level 5 rank: full iron armor with iron sword
Level 10 rank: full iron armor with diamond axe sharpness 1
Level 30 rank: full iron armor with diamond boots and sharpness 1 diamond axe
Level 80 rank: full iron armor with diamond boots and diamond helmet, 1 regular golden apple, and sharpness 1 diamond axe
Level 120 rank: (At this point, you have an option if you want to prestige or not with the command /prestige) full iron armor with diamond boots and diamond helmet, 2 regular golden apples, bow, and sharpness 1 diamond axe. When you prestige, you reset back to level 0.

Zombies:

Zombies will have speed 3 or 4 so running away from zombies won't be an option, so humans will be forced to either fight the zombies or camp. There will be a scoreboard on the side for how many remaining humans there are, how many zombies there are, and how many dead people there are. You could even add a scoreboard for how many kills you got in the game.

Zombie prestige benefits:
Prestige 1: Full chain armor protection 1
Prestige 2: Feather falling 4 chain boots
Prestige 3: Sharpness 1 iron sword
Prestige 4: Fire aspect 1 Sharpness 1 iron sword
Prestige 5: Poison 4 splash potion for 7 seconds that spawns in your inventory every 20-30 seconds
Prestige 6: Power 3 bow with 1 arrow
Prestige 7: Power 3 bow with 3 arrows
Prestige 8: Power 3 bow with 5 arrows
Prestige 9: Power 3 bow with 10 arrows
Prestige 10: 1 ender pearl that you can use per life (Used to bypass camping spots or for faster transportation)​

Reason(s):
I really hope this idea is implemented to the game because Infection is a rare gamemode that I enjoy, and none of the servers that had infection that I know lived on long enough, but Pika Network was here since 2014 and it still has a smooth player base with active staff, and my guess is that it won't be closed soon because there are new owners, and I would like to take advantage of this opportunity and enjoy it. If you have any questions, or I made something unclear or even missed something, please leave a reply. I will be checking every single reply.​

OP
OP
SinqWhyMMMcccas
just to clarify, the donator kits and the prestiges are just examples. Since I am bad at explaining, I gave a rough example as a base if they ever implement the idea, they will have an idea. They can just different levels for ranks, rewards for prestiges, more or less donator kits.

MouraThat

Veteran
Me personally I would like an infenction game mode , or some sort of Hide and Seek thing. I think it would be a nice gamemode.
Kinda +1 , although your explanation is a bit meh

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 even if it is added, i dont think much ppl will play it specially after the release of opprison.

moxxy17

Banned
I don't think too many people will play this.
But like Moura said, a Hide and Seek type game mode would be cool. Just a simple hide and seek game mode.

MouraThat

Veteran
I don't think too many people will play this.
But like Moura said, a Hide and Seek type game mode would be cool. Just a simple hide and seek game mode.
I guess thats a better solution
Although I doubt any new gamemodes are gonna come any time soon , gotta fix the existing ones first :/

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
sry[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] -1[/BGCOLOR] for me, this gamemode is so similar to other server, and this will be another kit-based game like skywar.😕

moxxy17

Banned
I guess thats a better solution
Although I doubt any new gamemodes are gonna come any time soon , gotta fix the existing ones first :/
Agreed, they are too busy with the new anti-cheat, and they have to reset some game modes but I guess we will see.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey SinqWhyMMMcccas,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.