Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Add invis potions and bridge eggs

xVingz

Hello, this is just gonna be a short message but I want you guys to add invisibility potion and bridge eggs to bedwars. They are very important. I think the game is kinda un-play-able without them because they are a major part of the game when clutching (your bed is gone and you are trying to win). You are the best cracked server ever so I cant just play another server which has invisibility potions and bridge eggs. Keep up the good work and bye

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello, this is just gonna be a short message but I want you guys to add invisibility potion and bridge eggs to bedwars. They are very important. I think the game is kinda un-play-able without them because they are a major part of the game when clutching (your bed is gone and you are trying to win). You are the best cracked server ever so I cant just play another server which has invisibility potions and bridge eggs. Keep up the good work and bye
Put your suggestions here -> https://www.pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/
But I doubt they'd accept that since they already added bridge eggs before for the rotational item and also had invisibility potions back at 2019.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
please just dont
delete this man it will be denied anyways
and this is a bedwars thread not a suggestions page

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
Hello, this is just gonna be a short message but I want you guys to add invisibility potion and bridge eggs to bedwars. They are very important. I think the game is kinda un-play-able without them because they are a major part of the game when clutching (your bed is gone and you are trying to win). You are the best cracked server ever so I cant just play another server which has invisibility potions and bridge eggs. Keep up the good work and byeI
I too want bridge egg and invisibility potions in bedwars because they are useful. They can help a lot. Hope your suggestion will be accepted. (If you have suggested)

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I too want bridge egg and invisibility potions in bedwars because they are useful. They can help a lot. Hope your suggestion will be accepted. (If you have suggested)
It's already been added before so I don't think they'd add it and too many people are suggesting it

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
PLZ add it!
They probably wouldn't. They already added bridge eggs as an rotational item and I don't think those can repeat. A lot of people have been suggesting invisibility potion but it was there before (2019 as Silver Wing said) so I don't think that they'd add them back.

Valex

Epic Pika
They probably wouldn't. They already added bridge eggs as an rotational item and I don't think those can repeat. A lot of people have been suggesting invisibility potion but it was there before (2019 as Silver Wing said) so I don't think that they'd add them back.
yup it was in 2019 and one day i suddenly joined it wasn't there !!

Deity

Pika Member
is there a reason for removing the invis pots?