Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars add invis pots and bridge eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiLBlundyV10

Minecraft Username:
blundyy

Suggestion:
add invis pots and bridge eggs

Detailed description:
i jst want it because i cant play hypixel​

Reason(s):

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
why is it always denied? is it to hard to impliment or the development team can't do it (because I know its only 1 dude)
There's a large database of hackers, invisible potions are very overpowered for them. Bridge eggs are mostly quite useless, I wouldn't like having them implemented, so would most of the people.

Ronii_

Epic Pika
There's a large database of hackers, invisible potions are very overpowered for them. Bridge eggs are mostly quite useless, I wouldn't like having them implemented, so would most of the people.
well as I disscused with another person on the same topic I think you could deffinetly develop a better anti-cheat and I know theres going to be a /report feature in bedwars so that will deffinetly help to, and for the bridge egg's I personally really like using them because they're cheaper than ender pearls and function similar but if people don't wan't them I understand.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
TryHardMarktin
Hello LiLBlundyV10,

Thank you for taking the time to create a suggestion to improve the server. Unfortunately, your suggestion has been DENIED for the following reason(s):
  • Do not suggest something that already has been suggested. (denied or accepted)
If you wish to learn more on how to create a proper suggestion thread, you may check the Do(s) and Don't(s) HERE.

Your thread has been locked!

Good night,
TryHardMarktin

Status
Not open for further replies.