Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Add LabyMod hearts Back

• Thread starter Deleted member 118315
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 118315

Minecraft username:
BrokenEntity_​

Suggestion:
Add LabyMod hearts Back​

Detailed description:
Just add Labymod heart again

I just think I just don't deal any dmg at all​

Reason(s):
It will be good​

Eaqlyy

Banned
I think this is a game update that has been added to prevent that unfair advantage, so for that i would say no. -1

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 118315

I think this is a game update that has been added to prevent that unfair advantage, so for that i would say no. -1
Can you tell how hearts indicator is unfair 'advantage '

shivaay67849

Pika Lover
No. Certainly not unfair advantage it only shows the specific amounts of heart a person has. It is indeed helpful in pvp as well as sometimes you will not be dealing damage so it also helps you to find out if your damage is normal and you can also get to know if the opponent egaps. Good one but I don't think it will be accepted since it has already been suggested before. +1 from me

faredgg

Legendary Pika
my god those new gen players doesn't know how to make suggestion god help arrly when he is reading those suggestions 😭

Gods_Plan_

Pika Member
Simply I would say its futile...should have made a good suggestion -1

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello BrokenEntity_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.