Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby add like account status and other suggestion is join a premuim IP like blocksmc like premuim.pika.ne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaito_AM

Epic Pika
IGN
Kaito_AM
Username:
KaitoKid_AM​

Suggestion:
add like account status and other suggestion is join a premuim IP like blocksmc like premuim.pika.net for premuim players and put like when I change my minecraft name (for premuime users only) save my all data like hypixel​

Detailed description:
First: put account stat that show player migrated or not and banned or muted information
second: add a premuim ip for premuim uses (to make there account) safe (like blocksmc)
third:Make the premuim players when they change there name don't affect on there data (like hypixel)​

Reason(s):
account stat to make people easily see there details
for premuim users to make them password reset easily (if they doesn't linked there account to there emails)
third for people who want to change there name without affect with data (like hypixel)
and am very thanks​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello KaitoKid_AM,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of information and already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.