Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Add more info in read before posting application

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover
Username:
OhXenonOP

Suggestion:
Add more info in read before posting application

Detailed description:
Pika-network read before applying for staff has very less info and there is also no requirements for trail.

It will help only mature people get staff and not a new player who just has good grammer get into the staff team people also wonder what is less forum and in-game activity.

Reason(s):
- Adding requirements will get staff to the player who are actually old and know about the server.

- Adding common denial reasons will let people know that why is my application getting denied always.

- Adding my question answer is not here what can I do will help people who get denied because they go to a staff members profile and write about thier application and why it got denied.

- People will stop posting thier staff application on forums if you do so.

Example(s):

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hello OhXenonOp,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• All of the things this thread is asking for are already in place, as can be seen here.
  • When your staff application gets denied, there is always a valid reason given as well.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.