Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

add new interesting stuff to pika server

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco040326

hi i'm writing this thread to tell you devs or staff about some great idea to make the server more interesting so i hope you enjoy:
ok guys i'm giving some of the things you can add to the server:
1-coins or tokens or badges:i really hope you can add this to the server like in the hub of the server everytime you win in pvp or skywars or even get an achievement on survival or every kill on faction you get this simple badge or coin to spend it on stuff "i'll talk about now" so yeah...
2-pets gadgets stuff to ride:you can buy with these tokens something for fun like a costume or a pet or a mini mob to ride and have fun you guys should add this most of the famous servers do these if you really want pika to be famous do these things i remember back when you guys had the enable pvp mode in the hub why not add more stuff like that so i really really hope you add them in a future reset or update.
3-extend the hub:the hub is too small in pika server it's closed from the back and most of it is green and no one visits those litle wooden shack back there or even jump in the portal they have the compass they just open server open compass boom they moved to server seriously that hub is just waste of time and if you stay still for 5 minutes "boom" you're kicked now i know why you do this it's because bots and hacker but still extend the hub add more light colours to it don't leave it dry with brown and green make it more exciting to see and to explore and if you add these stuff to it i'm sure the server will be famous and i bet famous youtubers will come and take a look.
4-add mystery box or secret box: each time you vote for server you get a mystery key that you spend it on mystery box to get coins,new stuff in survival in other minigames etc it will make the players excited and they will vote more everyday everytime !!
5-speaking of minigames:add new minigames like snowball fight "BRING BACK MOB ARENA" that game was the most amazing thing ever make a race minigame etc these are the minigames that people want,now i know you added build battle and eggwars but still people want more so i hope you got my point
i'm not forcing you or anything but i really hope you add these things as soon as you can or in the future or far future hope you guys loved the idea leave a reply wich one is the best/worst and why.peace

D

Deleted member 85

tumblr_nct9x91adE1tmpaf1o1_500.gif

NoMoreNoMore

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
I would say you have some good ideas. However making those small changes will not increase the credability of the server. Apart from the new minigames. However the minigames would have to be a popular range of minigames such as droppers and tnt/missile wars.

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Also the staff need to become more active and open. For example on factions when staff members become "active" members complain the staff never do anything. However this is not the case if you go to the ban forum you can see how many people they ban. I also think certain staff should be allocated to certain factions. For example snowy and optic spend alot of time on factions and should be the official faction helpers. They should anounce who they are baning and tell everyone the reason. I like recording hackers and most of the time if i msg a faction member saying ive recorded one, a staff member will sudenly msg me saying send me the video -_-. If staff are going to be in /v all the time they should tp to players being accused and they should record them if they are hacking. This video footage should be uploaded to the pikas public channel to name and shame the hackers. Now i know ive gone a bit off topic but im going along the lines of making the server famous. Every famous server has highly active staff and swift action against hackers.

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Yeah theres normally 2-4 staff on ts but they never apear to be "active". But where i play for a minimum of 5hrs a day i see that they are on (but i /v all the time). I only brought this up because many faction players feel neglected, when in reality they are not.

OP
OP
coco040326

coco040326

i'm not talking about faction i'm talking about server in general if you think they're not active write a thread but not here : p

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
People dont just complain about it on factions (i used that as an example as its the main server i play on). But players complain about it on most servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.