Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Add new maps in skywars which have never been added before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerousCop

Pika Member
IGN
DangerousCop
Username:
DangerousCop​

Suggestion:
Add new maps in skywars which have never been added before.​

Detailed description:
Add new maps in skywars, you can copy maps from hypixel or any other server and add it here, also add the maps which you have removed and add them only for a short time because my friends and me too are losing interest in skywars to some extent. Please add all the maps you have in your folder.​

Reason(s):

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
Username:
DangerousCop

Suggestion:
Add new maps in skywars which have never been added before.

Detailed description:
Add new maps in skywars, you can copy maps from hypixel or any other server and add it here, also add the maps which you have removed and add them only for a short time because my friends and me too are losing interest in skywars to some extent. Please add all the maps you have in your folder.

Reason(s):
1. too many maps but lack of players may cuz increase in queue timings in games
2. also provide any map suggestions and not just saying add maps cuz then it will get denied for like lack of details
provide like details on how u want the map to be
key feature and stuff

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
I JUST LIKE THE IDEA OF NEW MAPS SO +1

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
Username:
DangerousCop

Suggestion:
Add new maps in skywars which have never been added before.

Detailed description:
Add new maps in skywars, you can copy maps from hypixel or any other server and add it here, also add the maps which you have removed and add them only for a short time because my friends and me too are losing interest in skywars to some extent. Please add all the maps you have in your folder.

Reason(s):
They can't just completely be a full on copy of Hypixel. I know it's the server for cracked players but being a whole copy of a server wouldn't be as good. An issue can be made since a lot of people plays on Hypixel and also in Pika Network.

OP
OP
DangerousCop

DangerousCop

Pika Member
IGN
DangerousCop
They can't just completely be a full on copy of Hypixel. I know it's the server for cracked players but being a whole copy of a server wouldn't be as good. An issue can be made since a lot of people plays on Hypixel and also in Pika Network.
there are many maps in bedwars which are copy of hypixel. anyway, I just want old maps back.

OP
OP
DangerousCop

DangerousCop

Pika Member
IGN
DangerousCop
after how many months does rotation reset ?

Last edited:

_iGhostly

Staff Member
Admin
IGN
_iGhostly
Hello DangerousCop,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • You can suggest your own maps which have not been used in any other server
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.