Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars add new modes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAFIA_bhagi

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
MAFIA_bhagi

Suggestion:
add new modes

Detailed description:
we are getting bored with one mode in bedwars we need some more modes i know bedwars is a mini-game and it also needs new modes if not players will get bored soon i am not suggesting a mode to add in bedwars it upto pika network staff and suggestion from players i am suggesting that players need new modes in bedwars not only bedwars skywars also
i suggest or request every player playing on pika to suggest new bedwars or sky wars modes in forums
if you want new modes like me upvote this suggestion so pika staff can see it sooner and add new modes more quickly.​

Reason(s):
players are getting bored me too playing same sky wars bedwars we also need some new modes for extra fun​

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Can you make some examples so the suggestion is valid ?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

elaborate

OP
OP
MAFIA_bhagi

MAFIA_bhagi

Pika Lover
Can you make some examples so the suggestion is valid ?
lets suppose I say a random mode and someone says a mode from hypixel or any other server then other say this is hypixel we don't copy and some one say other mode I don't want to insist or create a mode then they this becomes op and some say this waste i need pika staff to make new modes and i am here to dugest to create new modes but i am not here to suggest add new modes i am not suggesting what modes they need to be

iiRage

Banned
It would be great if Pika Network add more new maps in Solos and Duos.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
lets suppose I say a random mode and someone says a mode from hypixel or any other server then other say this is hypixel we don't copy and some one say other mode I don't want to insist or create a mode then they this becomes op and some say this waste i need pika staff to make new modes and i am here to dugest to create new modes but i am not here to suggest add new modes i am not suggesting what modes they need to be
just suggest things from your brain, not from other place

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Minecraft Username:
MAFIA_bhagi

Suggestion:
add new modes

Detailed description:
we are getting bored with one mode in bedwars we need some more modes i know bedwars is a mini-game and it also needs new modes if not players will get bored soon i am not suggesting a mode to add in bedwars it upto pika network staff and suggestion from players i am suggesting that players need new modes in bedwars not only bedwars skywars also

i suggest or request every player playing on pika to suggest new bedwars or sky wars modes in forums

if you want new modes like me upvote this suggestion so pika staff can see it sooner and add new modes more quickly.

Reason(s):
players are getting bored me too playing same sky wars bedwars we also need some new modes for extra fun
less information so neutral

Potato pwtato gay filter gay gay gay

NGaming

Great Reporter
This doesn't make much sense
You need to suggest ideas not just say "add some new modes"

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Nice Bump dudes ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
Hello,

Please make a new suggestion explaining in detail what gamemodes you want to see added and how they would work. Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.