Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Add Once Kits in KitPvP Gamemode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyBanana

Pika Lover
Username:
SaltyBanana

Suggestion:
Add Once Kits in KitPvP Gamemode.

Detailed description:
As almost every gamemode except minigames has once kits you can claim with your donator rank, It would be good to have once kits in KitPvP too that you can claim with your ranks. (Keys, items etc.) I personally think it would increase Kit-PvP population and will for ranks as the once kits are added so you can get something on the start of the season. It would increase revenue, and KitPvP seasons are long so it wont last long just a quick start for players of KitPvP. :) It would give motivation to people to play KitPvP more often because they can get something of their donator ranks and can buy better ranks for better things.

Reason(s):
Quick little start for the start of the season for Donator Ranks.​
The ranks dont have much options so would be good to add once kits you can claim every season. The better the ranks the better the once kits.

Example(s):
Vip Kit (1h cooldown) - Vip Once Kit (You can only claim this kit once)
God Kit (1h cooldown) - God Once Kit (You can only claim this kit once)
Legend Kit (1h cooldown) - Legend Once Kit (You can only claim this kit once)
Ultimate Kit (1h cooldown) - Ultimate Once Kit (You can only claim this kit once)
Ultimate+ KIt (1h cooldown) - Ultimate+ Once Kit (You can only claim this kit once)

Last edited:

Dusan336

Username:
SaltyBanana

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
As almost every gamemode except minigames has once kits you can claim with your donator rank, It would be good to have once kits in KitPvP too that you can claim with your ranks.

Reason(s):
The ranks dont have much options so would be good to add once kits you can claim every season. The better the ranks the better the once kits.

Example(s):
I agree, because every gamemode has once kits, i feel like it should be fitting for kitpvp, it wont be too overpowered because the seasons are long, it would be just a quick start for the new seasons which wont help alot because the stuff will probably be lost after abit of time because of pvping.

xAzure

Username:
SaltyBanana

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
As almost every gamemode except minigames has once kits you can claim with your donator rank, It would be good to have once kits in KitPvP too that you can claim with your ranks. (Keys, items etc.)

Reason(s):

Example(s):
I agree, not only would it increase revenue and therefore motivation to update KitPvP, but also to give ranks more perks, rather than armour and swords which we already have tons of. +1

Trevski

I feel like this would be an appropriate way to boost the economy at the start of the season. Contents of these kits should be: crate keys, consumables such as potions and money vouchers.

LURKINGGG

Username:
SaltyBanana

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
As almost every gamemode except minigames has once kits you can claim with your donator rank, It would be good to have once kits in KitPvP too that you can claim with your ranks. (Keys, items etc.)

Reason(s):

Example(s):
+1 yes add this because I'm ult+ so yes plz

mustymaster

Username:
SaltyBanana

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
i agree this is a good idea because right now you dont get alot from ulti+ or ranks but if you get a once kit it would make ranks so much better!

youdont1999

Pika Member
yeah i think in kit-pvp should have, beazue in other gamemodes they have it already.

TheAkica_

Username:
SaltyBanana

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
I highly agree with this one.

SusmacYT802

Pika Member
Username:
SaltyBanana

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
As almost every gamemode except minigames has once kits you can claim with your donator rank, It would be good to have once kits in KitPvP too that you can claim with your ranks. (Keys, items etc.) I personally think it would increase Kit-PvP population and will for ranks as the once kits are added so you can get something on the start of the season. It would increase revenue, and KitPvP seasons are long so it wont last long just a quick start for players of KitPvP. :) It would give motivation to people to play KitPvP more often because they can get something of their donator ranks and can buy better ranks for better things.

Reason(s):
Quick little start for the start of the season.​

Example(s):
God Kit (1h cooldown) - God Once Kit (You can only claim this kit once)
Legend Kit (1h cooldown) - Legend Once Kit (You can only claim this kit once)
Ultimate Kit (1h cooldown) - Ultimate Once Kit (You can only claim this kit once)
Ultimate+ KIt (1h cooldown) - Ultimate+ Once Kit (You can only claim this kit once)
I agree im Admin what would admin once kit be

Status
Not open for further replies.