Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Event Add OneBlock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
Itz_Bedgod​

Suggestion:
Add OneBlock​

Detailed description:
OneBlock is a new survival map in which you stand on a lonely block floating in the void. You can mine the same block over and over, and it gives you basic materials that slowly become better and better. You go through certain phases, and the infinite block slowly upgrades to better blocks, chests and new mobs.

Reason(s):
OneBlock Its Fun And Its Very Intresting , And I Think Many Player Will Join​

Example(s):

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ninja_4685
+1 we need more gamemodes lol also atleast one block is not all about pvp hope if they add it its 1.17 :)

NGaming

Great Reporter
Neutral
It's probably gonna get denied because this is more like a singleplayer mode (playing with friend would be fun too) and it will die soon

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
Itz_Bedgod​

Suggestion:
Add OneBlock​

Detailed description:
OneBlock is a new survival map in which you stand on a lonely block floating in the void. You can mine the same block over and over, and it gives you basic materials that slowly become better and better. You go through certain phases, and the infinite block slowly upgrades to better blocks, chests and new mobs.

Reason(s):
OneBlock Its Fun And Its Very Intresting , And I Think Many Player Will Join​

Example(s):
-1 this just sounds stupid and why is this supposed to be an event if it's rng?

NitroFistGaming

Pika Lover
IGN
NitroFist
this sounds cool there is also a plugin for oneblock for aternos ( a free server hosting if you knew what it is). I have played it before and yes, it can be played with friends.
+1

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
this sounds cool there is also a plugin for oneblock for aternos ( a free server hosting if you knew what it is). I have played it before and yes, it can be played with friends.
+1
it really might seem cool playing it with friends but playing this ing would be rng especially an event that is rng is kinda bad

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
It´s good to play alone or with few friends but on the server, I don't think it will be a lot "fun"

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello FirstBlood_0428,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.