Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted KitPvP Add /pickupfilter command in Kit-PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
SinqWhyMMMcccas
Minecraft Username:
SinqWhyMMMcccas

Suggestion:
Add /pickupfilter command in Kit-PvP

Detailed description:
Everyone will have access to /pickupfilter command in Kit-PvP, even default ranks. When you execute the command, a menu will pop up, sort of like an anvil. You write the name of what you want to filter. The same place where you name your items in an anvil, you write what item you want to filter. For example, iron helmet. You click enter, and then it will open a menu with all the stuff you filtered. In the corner, you can enable or disable your pickupfilter.

If the pickupfilter is active, any items that you filtered won't go to your inventory.​

Reason(s):
It's going to be much simpler when getting good kills, you can take less time on picking the stuff you want, or when you are fighting someone and half of your inventory is filled with archer stuff, chain armor, etc and you can't pot. This ruins gameplay and killstreaks, and I hope this idea gets implemented.​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
I'm giving this +1 because I think I should give this +1.

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
+1
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 I hate having a clogged/unorganized inventory (ocd alert XD)

0czz

Rare Pika
IGN
0cz
+1, i agree with this, sounds good, needs to be added

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
SinqWhyMMMcccas

Suggestion:
Add /pickupfilter command in Kit-PvP

Detailed description:
Everyone will have access to /pickupfilter command in Kit-PvP, even default ranks. When you execute the command, a menu will pop up, sort of like an anvil. You write the name of what you want to filter. The same place where you name your items in an anvil, you write what item you want to filter. For example, iron helmet. You click enter, and then it will open a menu with all the stuff you filtered. In the corner, you can enable or disable your pickupfilter.

If the pickupfilter is active, any items that you filtered won't go to your inventory.

Reason(s):
It's going to be much simpler when getting good kills, you can take less time on picking the stuff you want, or when you are fighting someone and half of your inventory is filled with archer stuff, chain armor, etc and you can't pot. This ruins gameplay and killstreaks, and I hope this idea gets implemented.
The command is so dam long u can myb name it different or sth

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Accepted, thanks for your suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.