Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Add Pika iron expires date in Mnigames

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Arezki_

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
IamArezki

Suggestion:
Add Pika iron expires date in gold shop [Minigames]

Detailed description:
since it shows the expires date in other gamemodes such as (OpFactions, OpPrison , and SkyBlock) my suggestion is to add an Expires date(cooldown) to the PikaNetwork iron currency in /goldshop for Minigames and Practice, like when someone runs the command /goldshop , and if he aims to the iron currency it will say when the iron gonna expires.

Reason(s):
1 - It is easier to check when the iron will expires 2- not all players remember when they claimed their iron currency 3- players gonna use the iron before it expris

Last edited:

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
it already exists tho 🤔 (atleast for me it shows expiry date)

ogizy

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
IamArezki

Suggestion:
Add Pika iron expires date(cooldown) in gold shop

Detailed description:
so my suggestion is to add an Expires date(cooldown) to the PikaNetwork iron currency in /goldshop, like when someone runs the the command /goldshop , and if he aims to the iron currency it will say when the iron gonna expires

Reason(s):
1 - It is easier to check when the iron will expires 2- not all players remember when they claimed their iron currency
Nice idea buddy. I LIKE IT. +1

OP
OP
Arezki_

Arezki_

Great Reporter
it already exists tho 🤔 (atleast for me it shows expiry date)
i know that in the other gamemodes it shows but in minigames no , also i added the suggestion to (Minigames prefix) , also read my suggestion again

_YSP

ye that's a good suggestion

Minecraft username:
IamArezki

Suggestion:
Add Pika iron expires date in gold shop [Minigames]

Detailed description:
since it shows the expires date in other gamemodes such as (OpFactions, OpPrison , and SkyBlock) my suggestion is to add an Expires date(cooldown) to the PikaNetwork iron currency in /goldshop for Minigames and Practice, like when someone runs the command /goldshop , and if he aims to the iron currency it will say when the iron gonna expires.

Reason(s):
1 - It is easier to check when the iron will expires 2- not all players remember when they claimed their iron currency 3- players gonna use the iron before it expris

OP
OP
Arezki_

Arezki_

Great Reporter