Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global add /ping

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRN_

Pika Lover
Username:
HRN_Gamer / HRN#6611

Suggestion:
add /ping

Detailed description:
If type /ping it will show your ping .

Reason(s):
Dear Pika network,

I am an old player of your server.I am currently having some internet issues and when I want to check my ping in pika but I can't. Pvp clients like Lunar , Badlion ect has a mod called ping that shows your ping but the ping they shows is completly wrong.It doesn't work.So it will so greatful if you guys add /ping to the server + It is kinda usefull.I hope you guys understand me and accept the suggetion.

Last edited:
OP
OP
HRN_

HRN_

Pika Lover
it is already suggested and it is present in pratice mode
I know but practise is the laggiest gamemode on pika it will just show high ping so it should also be added to other gamemodes such at bedwars , skywars , skyblock etc.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
i think it should be added in pika +1

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello HRN_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.