Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Add quest level in Factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Minecraft username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
Add quest level in Factions.​

Detailed description:
like the opp and kitpvp now there Is a thing called quest level, which is just a better system of quest/levels. The /quest we currently got is just boring and just not that fun,though the questlevel system is way more fun. So I suggest to add that instead of the old quest system.

Reason(s):
it's more fun. I played opp and used questlevel, that new ad improved system of level/quest is way better and enjoyable. So that's why I suggest to add this system In faction as well.

Example(s):
example: Add the questlevel system in faction which is already in kitpvp and opp

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
I swear if someone who doesn't play this downvote it,it would be frustrating as only 50-60 players max play it

arham19

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Arham19
Hello MAX-11,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community FeedBack
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.