Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add "/report" command

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZmackerZ

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
ZmackerZ

Suggestion:
Add "/report" command

Detailed description:
A /report command will be good for the server for the players.
/report command maybe need some modifications because the players can easily found where to report.​

Reason(s):
First of all,
I haven't found where to report in-game, (or i doesn't know where is it),
We can only find it on discord by doing -report on the help channel that redirect us to the forum. But it's will be hard for the player that doesn't had discord/doesn't know discord or other things. However the /report may be hard to develop because in PikaNetwork, we need to like post image/ image links for evidences .
But maybe in my opinion the algorithm goes like:
Player do/write /report ; The system ask for the playername, the player type the player name, the system redirect the player to something like book n' quill to fill up things like in the website/forums than after the player filled up, the system modify/change the data from that form player mads into a report text/web forum/or anything.
I also found out that lot people in the pika doesn't like the report system like saying
that they are too lazy because its hard to report or like they can't find where to report and else. Hope this suggestion make the server great.
Thanks! :)​

Example(s):
I already make an example there ^

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
suggested many times, and i pointed the cons many times. There is a mess suggestion has mentioned about it and got accepted. Not sure will it be implement

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey ZmackerZ,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ Already suggested.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.