Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Prison Add /sell all for players with captain,boss and god father

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
Add /sell all for players with captain,boss and god father​

Detailed description:
Make the /sell all to make it easy to sell all the blocks u got in your inventory / backpack.​

Reason(s):
I mean going to the slime from the bottom of the mine and go up to sell takes almost 10sec just to save that time I say add / sell all so its easy to sell the item fast.​

iiLuc_

Pika Member
Great suggestion. It will save a lot of time if you don't need to fly to the slime.

faredgg

Legendary Pika
i don't agree with this
first reason it would just make money in opp worthless [it is already cause of pcosts]
second i don't see a problem flying to slimy sam he is a cool slime

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
i don't agree with this
first reason it would just make money in opp worthless [it is already cause of pcosts]
second i don't see a problem flying to slimy sam he is a cool slime
I mean the /sell all is actually a command but that command just don't do it's actual purpose

Rexxies

+1 many prison servers have the command and it's a basic need. Making it so /sell all ( toggle on or off ) auto sells ur bps when they're full would be a good addition and making the automatic version rank specific ( hitman or captain + ) would give hard earned ranks a little more worth