Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bobbb2012

In other gamemodes, we can /trade to avoid scammers. In survival, there are alot of scammers so I would like to add that as a feature to avoid getting scammed.

dsfgsdfvsdfg

Great Reporter
/Trade was mostly removed because of the dupping issues. /trade command has a lot of dupes so most likely it won't be added back

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
/Trade was mostly removed because of the dupping issues. /trade command has a lot of dupes so most likely it won't be added back
You are pissing me off, don't spread false informations. It will be back next season.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
What he said is correct it was removed from op factions after coming back and got removed again due a dupe issue

Imgod

Pika Lover
Bro your a staff stop spreading fake information its not removed

Eaqlyy

Banned
In other gamemodes, we can /trade to avoid scammers. In survival, there are alot of scammers so I would like to add that as a feature to avoid getting scammed.
/trade was removed due to duping issues regarding the server. I had made a Formus thread about it before in a suggestion to add it back, although it got denied stating that don’t have any intentions of adding it back in the future.