Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Add Unban limit on the store to let the rich hackers know they cant hack too much time cuz theres so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro_Brate_Fan

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
Pro_Brate_Fan

Suggestion:
Add Unban limit on the store to let the rich hackers know they cant hack too much time cuz theres some cheaters wich is rich and keep buying unban then hacking

Detailed description:
add some limits on buying unban/mute like limit of 3 or 4 times to let the players who breaking rules know they cant
keep breaking rules​

Reason(s):
cause of some cheaters who is rich will keep buying unban then keep hacking for like months or so its so anoying
for other players! peoples keep losing their stuff on the hackers....​

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
More money from unbans = more money for the server to become better. Hackers get caught pretty quickly anyway.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT

As Lt said hackers get easily caught
U can easily kill hackers
and if they turn on insane hacks they will get banned for sure

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
imagine buying unbans in a cracked server
Not saying you're wrong, but how is it bad buying an unban on the server just because it's cracked? Like, I agree that buying unbans, in general, isn't a wise financial decision, but I really don't see how Pika being a cracked server relates to this.
I would get it if you said something like "imagine buying an unban on PIka", but this makes little to no sense. That's like you're implying that cracked servers are automatically worse than the premium ones, which isn't true...

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Not saying you're wrong, but how is it bad buying an unban on the server just because it's cracked? Like, I agree that buying unbans, in general, isn't a wise financial decision, but I really don't see how Pika being a cracked server relates to this.
I would get it if you said something like "imagine buying an unban on PIka", but this makes little to no sense. That's like you're implying that cracked servers are automatically worse than the premium ones, which isn't true...
it is true

if you get banned from a cracked server you can just restart your router. Not same for premium servers. they are nor hacker proof.

making an unban limit because of hackers? yeah might work on a premium server but not on a cracked.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
if you get banned from a cracked server you can just restart your router
You lose all of your progress and all of your ranks if you do that, while if you buy an unban you keep it. Also, that's ban evasion so you're at constant risk of being banned again if you do that.
Not same for premium servers. they are nor hacker proof.
Premium servers aren't hacker-proof either. Some people have a million alt accounts and use a VPN to evade bans on a lot of premium servers, and there's not much that can be done about it.

Outscale

Banned
imagine buying unbans in a cracked server
Well people that buy unban are usually donators that got banned for some punishment like promoting suicide or hacking etc.
Its cheaper to buy an unban then to buy that rank again on an alt + ban evade.. Also some people do not have a dynamic IP and can't just restart the router and make a new account(I know they can still use a VPN)

Ønce

Legendary Pika
im kind of like both, +1 and -1, but in my opinion instead of adding a limit to unban they should just start making the prices a little higher like first time it should be 30, next time 35-40 and it keeps going on

Unawarely

The Pika
You lose all of your progress and all of your ranks if you do that, while if you buy an unban you keep it. Also, that's ban evasion so you're at constant risk of being banned again if you do that.

Premium servers aren't hacker-proof either. Some people have a million alt accounts and use a VPN to evade bans on a lot of premium servers, and there's not much that can be done about it.
It's just the whole principle of being "cracked," you didn't even pay for the game and the entire reason you are playing pika is because you are not premium. So why pay 30 euros (more then what minecraft costs) to keep playing when you can buy premium.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
IM TALKING ABOUT HACKERS

DO U THINK HACKERS WILL BUY AN UNBAN

ok sry im going crazy
Premium servers aren't hacker-proof either.
they are better than crackeds in terms of handling hackers

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
IM TALKING ABOUT HACKERS

Chill...
The most blatant ones won't, but if there's a, for example, well-known OP Factions cheater who has a top rank and uses something like 3.3 blocks of reach, and he got caught, then he might consider buying an unban so he can keep his rank and progress.

Outscale

Banned
IM TALKING ABOUT HACKERS

Yes they will, but not hackers that came here to be blatant and just get banned in 2 days.
You don't understand how many cheaters that have high ranks like Legend, God, Immortal on OPFactions cheat(not blatantly) and how many unbans they are buying.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Yes they will, but not hackers that came here to be blatant and just get banned in 2 days.
You don't understand how many cheaters that have high ranks like Legend, God, Immortal on OPFactions cheat(not blatantly) and how many unbans they are buying.
ehh

Ønce

Legendary Pika
i dont think zmoxxy ever bought HIMSELF a unban, he would just trade ranks from his alts for unbans and unmutes

Status
Not open for further replies.