Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Add VICTORY! and GAME OVER! display on the screen after the minigame ended (Like the sale)

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Legacity

Pika Lover
Username:
Legacity​

Suggestion:
Add VICTORY! and GAME OVER! display on the screen after the minigame ended (Like the sale)​

Detailed description:
This can make Bedwars and all minigames look better.

Format:

&6&lVICTORY! or &6&lVictory! (When the player win the game)

&c&lGAME OVER! (When the player lose the game)

Reason(s):
Sometimes when its a 1v1 in BedWars, and we knock each other to the void, we dont know who won, we need to look at the chat. I am not that lazy to look at the chat, but its just looks cooler like VICTORY!.

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
no doubt the idea is great but some people call pika as a popular server's copy i won't name it like if they add it they would face the problem of being called the clone of the famous server though it having many thinks similar as that server whole the play experience shouldn't be similar if i say so myself this is my opinion idk about you guys.

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Username:
Legacity

Suggestion:
Add VICTORY! and GAME OVER! display on the screen after the minigame ended (Like the sale)

Detailed description:

Format:

Reason(s):
Sometimes when its a 1v1 in BedWars, and we knock each other to the void, we dont know who won, we need to look at the chat. I am not that lazy to look at the chat, but its just looks cooler like VICTORY!.
+1

I think the Victory part would be a good idea, but I do disagree with Game Over, the Game Over just sounds like something that you would see in a 1980s game. No offense.

bex69

Username:
Legacity

Suggestion:
Add VICTORY! and GAME OVER! display on the screen after the minigame ended (Like the sale)

Detailed description:

Format:

Reason(s):
+1

Imarvel

Pika Lover
Username:
Legacity

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Format:

Reason(s):
+1 for sure

DUX_

Legendary Pika
+1
This is actually supposed to be there since the beginning