Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP ADD WAGERING

Status
Not open for further replies.

q4ze1

Pika Lover
Username:
q4ze​

Suggestion:
ADD WAGERING​

Detailed description:
Hi my in game name is q4ze I have been playing kit pvp for a long time now and I have no seen any sort of update that adds a new way too earn money at this moment it is only Coin flipping and reselling items,I think adding the wagering feature would benefit the pika network kit pvp community. How it would work. When a user does /Wager user (amount) they will get options
Nodebuff Ultimate+( x1 ultimate + set x1 ultimate+ sword x1 Rod x1 Ultimate+ bow x64 arrows x33 golden apples and strength speed and fire res for Nodebuff it would be the standard kit like on all practice servers you can add more kits like Reapwr it would be they ultimate+ kit just with reaper and so you can also add tax so every fight you loose 5% do people couldn’t dupe as easy​

Reason(s):
The reasoning is that there are not alot of efficient ways too make money on kit pvp I have spoken with a couple of know players and they have all agreed with my idea and so

It could also add a new and fun way too show of skill in 1vs1

If you did want too wager people right now if you won most of the time they won’t pay the money so this could make a fair way too duel for in game money​

Example(s):
This has been implemented on Invaded.lands and the community love it and I see a lot of the time people wagering​

-1 because I dont like this suggestion and u like this suggestion therefore I do not want this suggestion implemented

OP
OP
q4ze1

q4ze1

Pika Lover
Maybe ur bad and don’t want ur money stole LOl

Status
Not open for further replies.