Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyPvP Add /xpbottle command back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
XxSweetCandyxX

Suggestion:
Add /xpbottle command back in

Detailed description:
Allow player to withdraw their xp.

Reason(s):
It is mainly a feature for those non-donators. Since like we all know if dying, we lose 10% of our xp. This cause non-donators to have a harder time to get stack through constant play through. (Unless they just don't die like flying), Allowing the withdrawal of xp, it can make players that does not have a rank to have a method of beating donators rather than none. Or else this gamemode is just gonna be pay to win completely. Just an add on, you can see how much xp is needed in upgrading perks or enchant. If you are to buy from /shop, the money income is slow and small

____Clown

Great Reporter
+1
I noticed that while I was playing SkyPvP earlier some players were complaining about that /xpbottle is not working.

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Minecraft username:
XxSweetCandyxX

Suggestion:
Add /xpbottle command back in

Detailed description:
Allow player to withdraw their xp.

Reason(s):
It is mainly a feature for those non-donators. Since like we all know if dying, we lose 10% of our xp. This cause non-donators to have a harder time to get stack through constant play through. (Unless they just don't die like flying), Allowing the withdrawal of xp, it can make players that does not have a rank to have a method of beating donators rather than none. Or else this gamemode is just gonna be pay to win completely. Just an add on, you can see how much xp is needed in upgrading perks or enchant. If you are to buy from /shop, the money income is slow and small
honestly i am not really sure if its a bug or intented feature but i tried reporting it as a bug so waiting for a reply

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Regretfull
Hello WeAreFamily,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not Happening - People could just EXPBottle their EXP away in their Player Vault so they don't have to worry about losing EXP when dying.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.