Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Adding 4v4 Bedwars

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Valex

Epic Pika
Username:
ValexPVP

Suggestion:
Adding 4v4 bedwars

Detailed description:
4v4 Bedwars Will be very great for High skills players and 4v4 is a very helpful gamemode for low rank players as they can't host private games but they cane play together with 8 players and IDK that much but I want to People who watching this tell more benifits of it !!

Reason(s):
I have been playing on some server from past few years and they have 4v4 bedwars its really amazing but as I like playing Pika i would Like to see 4v4 bedwars in this server too its so amazing and with some prohibitions like no TNT etc !!​

Last edited:

Apead

Epic Pika
As Og Prbw owner & New Prbw Admin, i am sorry to tell you but this is never gona happen.
If you want to play Ranked Bedwars on Pikanetwork there is a server under contruction: https://dsc.gg/prbws

Attachments

• unknown-4-1.png
    unknown-4-1.png
    407.3 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
Valex

Valex

Epic Pika
As Og Prbw owner & New Prbw Admin, i am sorry to tell you but this is never gona happen.
If you want to play Ranked Bedwars on Pikanetwork there is a server under contruction: https://dsc.gg/prbws
and is it any diff dude its the same pika what are u talking dude!!

jssyeet

This would be really good for guild fights and other kinds of stuffs!!!

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i wouldnt want it for as a separate gammode cuz then it decreases the player count on 4v4 bedwars and makes queuing more hectic
but making it a limited feature that is available when like player count rises above a certain level and all bedwars lobbies are full
or just making it a part of guild wars or something sounds fun

meek_mills

Epic Pika
Username:
ValexPVP

Suggestion:
Adding 4v4 bedwars

Detailed description:
4v4 Bedwars Will be very great for High skills players and 4v4 is a very helpful gamemode for low rank players as they can't host private games but they cane play together with 8 players and IDK that much but I want to People who watching this tell more benifits of it !!

Reason(s):
I have been playing on some server from past few years and they have 4v4 bedwars its really amazing but as I like playing Pika i would Like to see 4v4 bedwars in this server too its so amazing and with some prohibitions like no TNT etc !!

Pika Would Never Add this cuz... they want their Players to Buy Titan or above ranks(only way to make 4v4 or custom games)

and idk why people want to play 4v4 there are Ranked Bedwar Servers where you can play 4v4 or 3v3 and more they even have rewards and stuff....

OP
OP
Valex

Valex

Epic Pika
Pika Would Never Add this cuz... they want their Players to Buy Titan or above ranks(only way to make 4v4 or custom games)

and idk why people want to play 4v4 there are Ranked Bedwar Servers where you can play 4v4 or 3v3 and more they even have rewards and stuff....
thats why i am asking ! it dude !

Bouza737

Epic Pika
You have earned an UPVOTE from Bouza737
- Would love to see it in the game
- Adds more options to bedwars