Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Adding an option known as "Guild" to suggestion forums

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
Username:
arnav_18​

Suggestion:
Adding an option known as "Guild" to suggestion forums​

Detailed description:
Adding an option to suggest things related to guild on the suggestion forums​

Reason(s):
Guild specific suggestions​

Example(s):
;)

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello arnav_18

I think you should add more reasons needed to have a separate forums page about guilds, as in my opinion, your reasoning is to vague to take your suggestion seriously.

OP
OP
arnav_18

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
Hello arnav_18

I think you should add more reasons needed to have a separate forums page about guilds, as in my opinion, your reasoning is to vague to take your suggestion seriously.
what would u do of reason they care about main title and description somethings cant be justified but are necessary

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
IYBRohan
No, they don't just care about the main title and content. Reasons are the main factor in a suggestion. Your suggestion can get denied for less details as well. And in my opinion, this is unnecessary as guilds are a part of minigames, and we can simply make minigames suggestions. -1.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
No, they don't just care about the main title and content. Reasons are the main factor in a suggestion. Your suggestion can get denied for less details as well. And in my opinion, this is unnecessary as guilds are a part of minigames, and we can simply make minigames suggestions. -1.
I was trying to say the same thing and i agree with you

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I was trying to say the same thing, and I completely agree with you. But he got too defensive, so I just decided not to continue to argue with him as it seemed like a waste of time.

OP
OP
arnav_18

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
I was trying to say the same thing, and I completely agree with you. But he got too defensive, so I just decided not to continue to argue with him as it seemed like a waste of time.
Sry sry

OP
OP
arnav_18

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
Only because i didn't accept ur req when i was afk okay

Empror_OP

Staff Member
IGN
Empror_OP
Hello arnav_18,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • There is no need of such option(prefix) as minigame prefix already covers guild too.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!