Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars adding command for winstreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFLAMEQ

Pika Member
IGN
QFLAMEQ
Username:
QFLAMEQ​

Suggestion:
adding command for winstreak​

Detailed description:
It takes very long to see our winstreaks ingame in skywar altought there is an command to see the winstreak but its way too long to type , my suggestion is to add a short form of /winstreak , i think /ws would be great to see the winstreak , its short and time efficient
Thank you​

Reason(s):
I believe its time efficient​

Example(s):
For example whenever we want to do party invite there is short for "/p inv" instead of full "/party invite ".​

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
Neutral
I don't think its that hard opening the stat website or checking the stat npc in bedwars/skywars.

OP
OP
QFLAMEQ

QFLAMEQ

Pika Member
IGN
QFLAMEQ
Neutral
I don't think its that hard opening the stat website or checking the stat npc in bedwars/skywars.
No like when we are ingame we can still check winstreaks, my moto is to give a shortform so that it could be easier , like for example, we can invite player by typing /p inv (name) instead of its full command "/party invite (name) . so I was suggesting that there could be "/ws" ( short command ) , instead of /winstreak .

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
Not that big of a game breaker for me.
We don't really check our winstreak that often.
And typing /ws instead of /winstreak isn't that game changer or time saver.

OP
OP
QFLAMEQ

QFLAMEQ

Pika Member
IGN
QFLAMEQ
Not that big of a game breaker for me.
We don't really check our winstreak that often.
And typing /ws instead of /winstreak isn't that game changer or time saver.
Ik its not used often , but i was just suggesting so that it could be easier in future for upcoming skywar and bedwars grinders

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello QFLAMEQ,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • it is unnecessary to add /ws since it isn't a command that you would frequently use
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.