Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Factions Adding Gold Shop

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Username:
Some_Matej​

Suggestion:
Adding Gold Shop​

Detailed description:
We know Classic Factions is least played gamemode on PikaNetwork but still I think that /goldshop command should exist.​

Reason(s):
Some ranks as the highest are almost impossible to get, you would need to get highest crate key from god crate, god crate from unique, unique from epic and epic from vote wich is a lot of luck in my opinion. I think owners would profit atleast from me because I would buy rank from it.​

Example(s):
/goldshop​

Bouza737

Epic Pika
Bouza737 decided to Upvote this suggestion since that's a game changing suggestion and I totally agree with you.

Keep up the good work!

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter

Hello Some_Matej, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):

- That mode is not even played anymore, so it's pointless

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
+1
Yes they should add and every gamemode should have it just in case there's a p2w hiding.

OP
OP
Some_Matej

Some_Matej

Great Reporter

Hello Some_Matej, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):

- That mode is not even played anymore, so it's pointless
Wrong, around 50 people that I know play it, just in different time. I am one of them.

Outscale

Banned
It seems like they disabled the shop cause they don't want players to buy a rank and then start complaining how nothing new is being added & bugs are not getting fixed. The last normal factions reset happened more than 2 years ago, and it wasn't successful, barely anyone played.. opfactions is just more popular and better for them to focus on.

Feeqz

Epic Pika
Hello Some_Matej,

I appreciate your effort in putting forth a suggestion to improve our server and create a better experience for all members. Your engagement is valuable, and we welcome your input to enhance our community.

However, after carefully reviewing your suggestion, I have made the decision to Downvote it for the following reason:

• The proposed mode is no longer actively played, making its implementation appear pointless.
While we value all suggestions, it is essential to focus on ideas that can have a meaningful impact on our server's current state. Please understand that this decision is made with the best interest of the community in mind, as we aim to offer the most relevant and engaging experiences to our players.

I encourage you to continue contributing your ideas, and I'm confident that with your creativity and insights, we can find suggestions that will significantly enhance our server and create a positive environment for everyone.

Thank you for your understanding and dedication to our community's growth.

Best regards,
Feeqz

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
Some_Matej

Suggestion:
Adding Gold Shop

Detailed description:
We know Classic Factions is least played gamemode on PikaNetwork but still I think that /goldshop command should exist.

Reason(s):
Some ranks as the highest are almost impossible to get, you would need to get highest crate key from god crate, god crate from unique, unique from epic and epic from vote wich is a lot of luck in my opinion. I think owners would profit atleast from me because I would buy rank from it.

Example(s):
/goldshop
+1 why not? doesn't /goldshop still exist in Classic skyblock? (at leat the nppc works) also Max wants to make money!!!

OP
OP
Some_Matej

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Hello Some_Matej,

I appreciate your effort in putting forth a suggestion to improve our server and create a better experience for all members. Your engagement is valuable, and we welcome your input to enhance our community.

However, after carefully reviewing your suggestion, I have made the decision to Downvote it for the following reason:

• The proposed mode is no longer actively played, making its implementation appear pointless.
While we value all suggestions, it is essential to focus on ideas that can have a meaningful impact on our server's current state. Please understand that this decision is made with the best interest of the community in mind, as we aim to offer the most relevant and engaging experiences to our players.

I encourage you to continue contributing your ideas, and I'm confident that with your creativity and insights, we can find suggestions that will significantly enhance our server and create a positive environment for everyone.

Thank you for your understanding and dedication to our community's growth.

Best regards,
Feeqz
They would make hundreds of dollars by just making 1 command possible.

OP
OP
Some_Matej

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
It seems like they disabled the shop cause they don't want players to buy a rank and then start complaining how nothing new is being added & bugs are not getting fixed. The last normal factions reset happened more than 2 years ago, and it wasn't successful, barely anyone played.. opfactions is just more popular and better for them to focus on.
Please old profile picture back if no give it to me.

Bouza737

Epic Pika
DO you think they will Ever remove normal factions like they did to creative?
Probably not it's a part of the server which usually gets 20-30 players that's decent tbh pika shouldreview it and check what's good and whats not they should make BIG update and I bet it will start overflowing with players

OP
OP
Some_Matej

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Probably not it's a part of the server which usually gets 20-30 players that's decent tbh pika shouldreview it and check what's good and whats not they should make BIG update and I bet it will start overflowing with players
Yes, plus most og players that still play are Faction players.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
20-30?!!!! bruh more like 0 - 17