Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Practice Adding Quests to Practice

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

ZASDE4567

Great Reporter
IGN
ZASDE4567
Minecraft username:
ZASDE4567

Suggestion:
Adding Quests to Practice

Detailed description:
In practice PVP, adding quests can make the experience more exciting and rewarding. Imagine stepping into the arena not just to battle, but also to accomplish specific tasks that test your skills in different ways. These quests could be anything from defeating a certain number of opponents using only a particular weapon or ability, to capturing strategic points on the battlefield. Each completed quest could earn you rewards like new gear, special abilities, or even just bragging rights. It adds an extra layer of challenge and strategy to the already intense PVP matches, giving players more reasons to keep coming back for more adrenaline-pumping action.

Reason(s):
For example, If you people add quests to practicePvP like for weekly,daily and monthly it should give coins to the players which can be later redeemed by buying cosmetics and kill messages etc. That would make the server more fun to play for the players and like a sweaty environment which will act as a testament towards the players of PikaNetwork improving their game sense and pvp.

Example(s):
Daily Quests :

Get 10 winstreak : <amount of coins>

Get <amount> of wins : <coins>

Duel <amount> of players : <coins>
Get <amount> of kills : <coins>
Also some keys of the crates should be given too and in monthly premium crate keys should be handed out (only 1)

Weekly :

This can replicate the daily quests but with a greater milestone harder to attain.
Monthly :
It can be significant milestones which is harder to attain for example : Get 1500 wins, 2000 kills etc.

Last edited:

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
+1 would be cooler instead of just grinding for leaderboards

SolarAuzzre

IGN
SolarAuzzre
+1, It would be better to get some coins also you forgot to mention the drop of keys.

____Clown

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
ZASDE4567

Suggestion:
Adding Quests to Practice

Detailed description:
In practice PVP, adding quests can make the experience more exciting and rewarding. Imagine stepping into the arena not just to battle, but also to accomplish specific tasks that test your skills in different ways. These quests could be anything from defeating a certain number of opponents using only a particular weapon or ability, to capturing strategic points on the battlefield. Each completed quest could earn you rewards like new gear, special abilities, or even just bragging rights. It adds an extra layer of challenge and strategy to the already intense PVP matches, giving players more reasons to keep coming back for more adrenaline-pumping action.

Reason(s):
For example, If you people add quests to practicePvP like for weekly,daily and monthly it should give coins to the players which can be later redeemed by buying cosmetics and kill messages etc. That would make the server more fun to play for the players and like a sweaty environment which will act as a testament towards the players of PikaNetwork improving their game sense and pvp.

Example(s):
Daily Quests :

Get 10 winstreak : <amount of coins>

Get <amount> of wins : <coins>

Duel <amount> of players : <coins>
Get <amount> of kills : <coins>
Also some keys of the creates should be given too and in monthly premium create keys should be handed out (only 1)

Weekly :

This can replicate the daily quests but with a greater milestone harder to attain.
Monthly :
It can be significant milestones which is harder to attain for example : Get 1500 wins, 2000 kills etc.

+1
Idk how I didn't think about this but now I will upvote it instead.
Edit: bro you didn't have to make every word big af my eyes

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN
FaroukUN
+1 but why the underlined thing which i cant even type it bcuz iam in the server for 2 years and didnt reach 500 wins -_-

OP
OP
Z

ZASDE4567

Great Reporter
IGN
ZASDE4567
+1
Idk how I didn't think about this but now I will upvote it instead.
Edit: bro you didn't have to make every word big af my eyes
LOL my bad just was playingg around with the text sizes

OP
OP
Z

ZASDE4567

Great Reporter
IGN
ZASDE4567
+1 but why the underlined thing which i cant even type it bcuz iam in the server for 2 years and didnt reach 500 wins -_-
I mean the suggestion isn't perfect developers can always add a finishing touch to it

BHDEEPAM

Well that is a damn good idea, I hope they will add leaderboard for most quest completed and quest can be refreshed by using some coins, that will make the players grind even more to get to the daily leaderboard

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN
FaroukUN
Well that is a damn good idea, I hope they will add leaderboard for most quest completed and quest can be refreshed by using some coins, that will make the players grind even more to get to the daily leaderboard
bro thats genius the players in practice will be doubled