Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyPvP Addition of skypvp rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
Addition of skypvp rules​

Detailed description:
Some rules skypvp should have which it currently don't.

These things being against the rules and can lead to a severe punishment:

1. Teaming with other teams that are not your allies.

2. Scamming

Will add more rules if needed​

Reason(s):
These are much needed rules. Teaming outside your allies can cause big problems when a team is already big considering both allies having 20 members total which is 2/10th of player base and scamming is self explanatory​

Umay

Epic Pika
IGN
Umayyyyyyyyy
1. No point, we got no enemies ๐Ÿ™
2. Just don't be dumb thats the best way to avoid getting scammed or get a mm (discord.gg/skypvp)

1. :ROFLMAO: this isnt bedwars or skywars lil bro

2. Didnt apply for kits so why should it apply for skypvp, no exceptions should be made. Its your fault if you get scammed lol.

CallMeDqrkneZz

Legendary Pika
Almost every gamemode on pika that is active in pvp has scamming allowed skypvp is clearly a pvp gamemode therefore scamming is allowed it is not a basic gamemode like classic skyblock or op prison. This gamemode is similar to kitpvp so teaming with other teams that aren't your allies is allowed aswell no point making a suggestion for this when it will simply get denied. #staymad #dealwithit #wompwomp

Blunt

Pika Lover
Almost every gamemode on pika that is active in pvp has scamming allowed skypvp is clearly a pvp gamemode therefore scamming is allowed it is not a basic gamemode like classic skyblock or op prison. This gamemode is similar to kitpvp so teaming with other teams that aren't your allies is allowed aswell no point making a suggestion for this when it will simply get denied. #staymad #dealwithit #wompwomp
YAPPPPP YAP YAP YAP AND YAPPING D1 YAPPER IM NOT READING THAT ESSAY #SMOKINGDQRKPACK #P2WCLOWN ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

slimeMMVI

IGN
slimeMMVI
scamming isnt pikas fault, just use ur brain and dont get scammed or get a trusted middleman -1

Umay

Epic Pika
IGN
Umayyyyyyyyy
+ 1 to this msg from a gambling addict #NOBLEKEYS4LIFE

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
I think u misunderstood. By scamming i don't mean normal small things like stealing armour or ing stuff what I mean is like scamming ranks and stuff from shop.

Umay

Epic Pika
IGN
Umayyyyyyyyy
wh
I think u misunderstood. By scamming i don't mean normal small things like stealing armour or ing stuff what I mean is like scamming ranks and stuff from shop.
what????? #NOBLEKEYS4LIFE #SUDARKDADDY #DARKISP2W #DARKISAG4MBLINGADDICT #LOVEDARK

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
IGN
RyanDoesPvP
WTF WHEN DID I BECOME A DAD BRO OH HELL NAWL I GOTTA GRAB MILK
Hello sir, i would like to ask you to tone yourself down a little, you are built like Caseoh and these vibrations im feeling are coming from you, my house has fallen apart and my phone display detached, hope you understand that you need to stay still, you have a gravitational pull that even the black hole fears.

CallMeDqrkneZz

Legendary Pika
Hello sir, i would like to ask you to tone yourself down a little, you are built like Caseoh and these vibrations im feeling are coming from you, my house has fallen apart and my phone display detached, hope you understand that you need to stay still, you have a gravitational pull that even the black hole fears.
Bro can you stop moving Iโ€™m trying to watch some netflix and eat food on your forehead

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
IGN
RyanDoesPvP
Bro can you stop moving Iโ€™m trying to watch some netflix and eat food on your forehead
You can quite literally fit all the food you have through the teeth gap of yours, you use a protractor to measure the slant of your hairline, and you have daily nightmares from my ginger sideburns jajajaja

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello B1ueRay,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines โ†’ PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.