Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Lifesteal /ah slot voucher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innumerate

Great Reporter
Username:
Aishify​

Suggestion:
/ah slot command voucher

Detailed description:
+1 auctionHouse slot voucher should be added to Lifesteal. It will work same as the extra home voucher and extra extra playervault voucher. It will give players the ability to list extra items than the number of item they can normally list on ah.

Reason(s):
It will be very useful for players with no ranks and even for players with ranks. This will allow players to sell more items at once instead of waiting for the first item to be sold. It will be a great addition to this gamemode and players will absolutely love it.

Example(s):
+1 auctionhouse slot voucher
+2 auctionhouse slot voucher​

Last edited:

bratphobic

Epic Pika
i feel like this could be a cool addition, maybe without having more tokens but just them upping the amount of items you can have listed on AH at one specific time. chances are that this probably wont be implemented, but a cool idea anyway - bratphobic

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
+1,
As a royal rank i have like 5 ah slots. It would help a lot to add more so I can display all my items for sale
I think there should be a limit of like 10-12 though

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello Innumerate,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.