Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Alchemist Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
Ok before you say yay, just beccause im a staff it doesnt mean this is an official

Now on my alt i own a alchemist rank which i bought back in March but we all know Alchemist and Warlock difference isnt worth 30 euro/dollar , 10 euro/dollar yes but not 30. I have been campaigning for a while but now i need to know what you guys what for alchemist .

Please give me some suggestions so i can send to the staff team to make your rank more enjoyable and furthermore get more donations

As a helper i have also lost a lot of commands (needs to get them fixed) but alchemist have lost some and we all need better commands :)

James_s

Rare Pika
Adding a something that can disable tpaing players to alchemist bad grammer:mad:

lillykat86

Epic Pika
Im glad to hear that thav had upgraded the alchemist rank, its about time for the amount of money we pay for this rank i think we deserve much more!

RaVo

Legendary Pika
/back 2
To go 2 teleports back

/Togglenoclip
Noclip mode, outside of claims(you got /fly for 50 euros but for 30euro more you get nothing awesome)

Those 2 things would make me rankupgrade to alch:/

DirkieXP

Banned
-I like the /tptoggle idea. TPspammers are kinda annoying and that is an easy plugin to fix it.
-Maybe add another kit (1x 7 days) which gives a premium key
-Maybe add another kit (1x 7 days) which gives your own skull
-Maybe add /fly speed 2 permissions

If I come up with more ideas ill share them

reskort12

Banned
For warlock 1 votekey every 6 days and.prem key every 2 weeks and alchimst, 1 votkey every 4 days and 1 prem key every 1 week

Status
Not open for further replies.