Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Allow few more client-side mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
SezarBD

Suggestion:
Allow few more client-side mods

Detailed description:
I really need those mods to enchant my game experience at pika-network. I personally think it will be good for everyone at the survival server.

Allow those 2 mods please, it's not harmful or affect server performance.

1. Schematica [printer not allow].

2. Minimap with the entity.

Many players are already using them but officially it's not allowed. As an honest player of pika-network, I don't use them but if you allow or accept this thread so I can start using them.

Reason(s):
1. Schematic

Helps copy design of existing buildings so we can measure our master builds easy and we can start our projects at survival server.

2. Entity radars are helpful because its survival server, its not pvp server, we have claim tools to protect land, nobody can raid or cannoning here. So map with entity has no problem if we see players in it.

Example(s):
no example sorry, please consider my suggestion as request. Thanks

Last edited:

Minecraft_leg

Banned
+1 to schematic (although it might compromise the intregrity of beautifull builds)

think chestsorter isnt allowed cuz it messes with the anti cheat

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
+1 Not Bad idea Because building on survival can be easier with some client side mods

HyperRSmash

Veteran
I mean, i am not quite sure what schematica does, but doesn't it *build for you* like... since survival has a building competition that doesn't make much sense to me tbh, gives a huge advantage to who uses it.

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
schnematica for Op factions its too big adventage against other builders so every1 give +1

OP
OP
SezarBD

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
I mean, i am not quite sure what schematica does, but doesn't it *build for you* like... since survival has a building competition that doesn't make much sense to me tbh, gives a huge advantage to who uses it.
Schematic let you print auto and if you start printing you will auto get ban for placing blocks like hackers. so I want you will not to allow printing but you will be allowed to see hologram only.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Why bump? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Schematic let you print auto and if you start printing you will auto get ban for placing blocks like hackers. so I want you will not to allow printing but you will be allowed to see hologram only.
well seeing the hologram seems fair

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1 for both.

The map can be used to find dungeons, or other secrets.
The schematic isn't needed since it is survival, what is the point if you cheat what you build.

Piko

Banned
I don't think minimap is a good idea as it can be used to find woodland mansions, biomes etc..
Schematic mod is not very good imo because it's not fun to just take people's builds

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello SezarBD,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Already suggested HERE and denied.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.