Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Allow users to buy rank upgrades with gold shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Username:
ZekromXD​

Suggestion:
Allow users to buy rank upgrades with gold shop.​

Detailed description:
Current you’re able to purchase any rank/rank upgrade from the gold shop present within each gamemode.
You can upgrade your minigames rank from elite -> Titan or practice gold -> Diamond with the gold shop.
But, for Kit-PvP, it’s not so similar. There’s no option to buy a rank upgrade however you can buy any ranks from the gold shop.
Please let users purchase rank upgrades with the gold shop in kit-pvp as well.
I guess, it was always intended to be there but developers didn’t notice it’s absence.​

Reason(s):
N/A​

Example(s):
N/A​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1
Would give users more options to spend their gold/iron currency, I don't know why this hasn't already been implemented.

Boost

Great Reporter
Username:
ZekromXD

Suggestion:
Allow users to buy rank upgrades with gold shop.

Detailed description:
Current you’re able to purchase any rank/rank upgrade from the gold shop present within each gamemode.

You can upgrade your minigames rank from elite -> Titan or practice gold -> Diamond with the gold shop.

But, for Kit-PvP, it’s not so similar. There’s no option to buy a rank upgrade however you can buy any ranks from the gold shop.

Please let users purchase rank upgrades with the gold shop in kit-pvp as well.

I guess, it was always intended to be there but developers didn’t notice it’s absence.

Reason(s):
N/A

Example(s):
N/A
+1
Like it's been mentioned earlier it gives players more options and they could decide which would suit them better for their budget

Status
Not open for further replies.