Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Alot of PikaPractice players enjoy and would want these 3 modes added to PikaPractice : Boxing, The

Status
Not open for further replies.

srue

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
srue

Suggestion:
3 New Modes To PikaNetwork Practice​

Detailed description:
The First One , Boxing, Is A Mode Where You And Your Opponent Have To Hit Each Other 100 Times To Win, The First Person To Get 100 Hits On Their Opponent Is Declared The Winner.

The Second One, The Bridge is a mode for duels minigames. It is a type of duel which involves 2 teams attempting to score goals on the opposite side by crossing a 1 block-wide bridge while attempting to protect their own goal, It consists of Not only Doubles but solos, triples and Quads !

The Last But Not Least , ComboFly , ComboFly is a mode that enables you to make your opponent fly while comboing them, it is very fun and I think should be added to pika network practice.

Reason(s):
Some players have to go accross different servers to play these modes , so i think if we added them we could save them the time and just play them on pika network instead!

Example(s):
Yes I Do, here are a few video examples for you : Boxing :

, The Bridge :

, And ComboFly :

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
srue

Suggestion:
Alot of PikaPractice players enjoy and would want these 3 modes added to PikaPractice : Boxing, The Bridge And ComboFly

Detailed description:
The First One , Boxing, Is A Mode Where You And Your Opponent Have To Hit Each Other 100 Times To Win, The First Person To Get 100 Hits On Their Opponent Is Declared The Winner.

The Second One, The Bridge is a mode for duels minigames. It is a type of duel which involves 2 teams attempting to score goals on the opposite side by crossing a 1 block-wide bridge while attempting to protect their own goal, It consists of Not only Doubles but solos, triples and Quads !

The Last But Not Least , ComboFly , ComboFly is a mode that enables you to make your opponent fly while comboing them, it is very fun and I think should be added to pika network practice.

Reason(s):
Some players have to go accross different servers to play these modes , so i think if we added them we could save them the time and just play them on pika network instead!

Example(s):
Yes I Do, here are a few video examples for you : Boxing :

, The Bridge :

, And ComboFly :

The bridge - Denied (already suggested and denied)
Boxing - Denied (already suggested and still pending)
ComboFly - Denied (there is combo amd theh're the same)
D e n i e d

NGaming

Great Reporter
Congrats, you not only suggested things that are already suggested, but also advertised in your suggestion

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello srue,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • All of them have been suggested before.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.