Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
This is an apology to those who think I am farming for posts in the Reports section. This message especially goes out to @Younger, @RockyGaming and @XxTheMeteorxX_ . I tend to over do it when it comes to correcting someone who has done the incorrect format or has not put up enough proof to show a player cheating or anything else that is against the rules on the server. And depending on how many people who make those types of mistakes that I just mentioned in posting, I assist. So now I've decided to limit myself in the Reports section to 1 or two replies a day and leave the rest up to the staff team. Because that's their sole purpose in the community as well and I don't have to answer everyone by myself continuously. I now understand that even if they don't reply to someone in need at specific time period, they will eventually because they would never leave someone unanswered who needs assistance. So once again, I apologize, and have a good day guys ;)!

Davidva

Veteran
You do not have to react to every forum thread. If someone post a report that is good enough therw is no reply neede from a member. I saw you reacting ti this what is very useless. And yes, thats is called post farming and that is not allowed.

OP
OP
xXWitherBoyXx

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
You do not have to react to every forum thread. If someone post a report that is good enough therw is no reply neede from a member. I saw you reacting ti this what is very useless. And yes, thats is called post farming and that is not allowed.
Yes, I know that now. Wasn't trying to farm posts though.

MouraThat

Veteran
Its fine. im telling you now because youd rather here it from helper
I hope you learn from your mistakes
just a verbal warning :)

oMeteor

Veteran
I never said that you are farming posts but it's okay a hope you'll learn from your mistake like rocky said (if there is any grammar problems blame my phone :p

Status
Not open for further replies.