Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

An App For The Pika-Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
Hey everyone :p! This is just an idea I was thinking about, but I am not too sure if anyone has posted about this or has even thought about it, so I'll just say it right now. This app could be for Android and Apple products, of course, so instead of always going to the website, you could just download it on your mobile device :)! This could be very helpful to promoting growth for our server. People could share the app of the Pika-Network by SMS or other social media! I say the platforms that this app should run on is smart phone and possibly tablet. Only downside I see for tablet is that the interface of this website for a tablet would be too wide for your thumbs to access each tab. It would just be tiring, but maybe a solution for that will come up for that sometime in the future. But if you think this is a good idea, don't be shy to agree or disagree c: we all have different opinions and outlooks. And i would like to hear them from you guys! Have a good day guys :D! (@Thav01, @PizzaMC, @Boomclaw, @DutchminerHD)

Last edited:

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Dk if much will download it in this situation, and although I agree it would be cool; if you're that lazy...

MouraThat

Veteran
nice idea also @SlimySlayer
if u go on your name in the top right corner and hover over it there are loads of options click minecraft accossiation and follow the instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.