Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Announcement Rollback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morty36111

Username:
Morty36111​

Suggestion:
Announcement Rollback​

Detailed description:
Make an announcement before rollback. 10mins or less​

Reason(s):
Reason is we just lost our P2 Pickaxe and backpacks.

This announcement is for us to record our stuff to prevent them from bug missing just like what happen earlier. we lose p2 pickaxe and backpack.

We need warnings and time to make video of it. Because the rollback is just like 2 hours but we lost 2 weeks worth of picakaxe P2 and has level 83.​

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
TryHardMarktin
Some rollbacks aren't coming from the server itself. There are some issues going on and rumors that some players are intentionally crashing the server in order to perform a rollback and maybe cause a duplication throughout the server's economy or item production. I believe that this is completely unnecessary to have so I will have to downvote this one chief.

OP
OP
M

Morty36111

So some of the players (including me) are buying rank and booster to pay the server and they can't even prevent this from happening?
What if I purchase a booster again with 7.50Euro then i use that booster to get token then someone will intentionally rollback it. So i will lose my booster and my token? what will happen for the booster i paid?

In our case earlier we used booster (personal) we got like 500k token and then the rollback happens then the 500k is gone and the booster is gone as well. GG

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
TryHardMarktin
So some of the players (including me) are buying rank and booster to pay the server and they can't even prevent this from happening?
What if I purchase a booster again with 7.50Euro then i use that booster to get token then someone will intentionally rollback it. So i will lose my booster and my token? what will happen for the booster i paid?

In our case earlier we used booster (personal) we got like 500k token and then the rollback happens then the 500k is gone and the booster is gone as well. GGIf t
If you have those issue where store is related, you may create a payment ticket support here on the forums. For the ingame currency, there's nothing they can do about it.

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
This seems unnecessary to me, And wouldn't be a great idea if it was added.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello Morty36111,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.